Monday, October 27, 2008

I think it's working

Killed the red line, centered the image, and scripted a quick Show/Hide button. Works on Firefox.

I think whatever this is that I have (the seasonal allergies + chest congestion thing) is getting worse. I coughed for about half an hour straight until I managed to breathe deeply for a bit and quickly drink some soda. That seemed to soothe my throat a little and the coughing subsided after that.

I wonder if I'll even be alive for Nekocon at this rate. I mean, I hope so, otherwise only about seven people or so can actually go unless they get Greyhound tickets.

I can barely play Guitar Hero, if that's any indication. Up until last night, I was able to get through the intro to Holiday in Cambodia on Expert in the green with the rock meter close to or at max, but last night I just barely squeaked through in the red. It's like "hello, two months ago when I could barely get through the intro!"

I've noticed that playing a lot of Guitar Hero 2 has made me better at Guitar Hero 3. Since the HO/POs are more strictly timed and all. Playing Misirlou a lot has made alt-strumming fairly reliable for me now. I mean, now I can get the first star power phrase in Knights of Cydonia somewhat reliably, and a week or so ago I FC'd Breakneck Desperado (but not Breakneck Desperado 2, sadly). Even though I haven't yet, FCing Solo 2A in Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll isn't far off, which being repeated pulloffs I have some trouble with but generally I can manage to BS it somehow. Occasionally one of my fingers just doesn't want to make it to the button on time or something.

Speaking of FCing things, an Expert FC of My Name Is Jonas is imminent for me. I can FC every section, I just haven't done it all within the space of a single playthrough.

And on a slightly different note, I can 5* Bulls on Parade in performance mode. Whee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.