Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mixed success

I got through Cult of Personality on Expert again. I also managed to get through Number of the Beast on Expert. Also, beat Slash on Expert and Lou on Hard. Now my stopping point in Expert Career is Before I Forget, which I will never be able to pass because of its 45 second long bridge consisting of nothing but chords. That should be single notes (if you listen to the guitar, there's only one note being played). Which means some asshole at Neversoft charted it with chords just to make it harder, which is just plain wrong.

If they were Green/Red, Red/Yellow, and Yellow/Blue chords, I could pass it. But they're Green/Yellow, Red/Blue, and Yellow/Orange. My fingers can't move like that at that speed.

I FCed Generation Rock again, with an even lower score. I think I need to stop bitching and actually fucking hardwire my guitar so I can pre-tilt without either Yellow or Green going out. On the second activation I dropped the stupid hold that you activate 1/2 beat before the end of :( And to top it off I forgot where the third activation was entirely, so I went into the fourth with a full bar. The fourth is on the last SP phrase, which is fun in GH3 on PS2 because the notes turn invisible. There's still a sparkle there to tell you where the note is, but nevertheless an interesting graphical glitch.

So, yeah... I think that's it... I wrote this and then forgot about it for a few hours before finding the tab just now, adding this (pointless) text you may or may not be reading, and hitting Publish Post.

Edit: since the post time says 11:32 AM, I'll just mention that it's now 4:30 PM. Just so you have an idea of how long I forgot about the post for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.